Why choose Visual Meaning?
Visual Meaning is a creative, dynamic place to work, dedicated to creating shared meaning – most often to enable business change and whole-system transformation. We are an enthusiastic and friendly team of visually trained business consultants, illustrators and software developers working together to represent systems in a way that everyone can understand.
We’re passionate about making a great workplace for our employees to thrive and grow, offering interesting work, fantastic colleagues and competitive remuneration and benefits. We’re committed to an open, inclusive culture and truly believe in making a difference to our people, our clients and the world around us.
Please do have a look through the opportunities to join us on this journey and get in touch.
Sorry, we do not currently have any vacancies.
Check back here soon.
Full time, salary dependent on experience
Working with our diverse and dynamic team you will be a creatively minded Business Consultant, keen to learn new skills and ready to be challenged. You’ll be working with complex real-world business processes, creating visual representations to identify and map systemic patterns to bring shared meaning to clients. Whether you are gathering data, analysing internal systems / hierarchies, organising client data-gathering workshops, producing visual interactive system maps, presenting solutions to clients, or spotting new opportunities, it will be your self-starter mentality and passion to make a difference in the world that delivers outstanding results.
- Experience in consultancy or a similarly client facing role ideally within the professional services or tech industries.
- A passion for systems and visual thinking.
- Raw intelligence, excellent analytical skills and an ability to hold and make sense of a high volume of complex or ambiguous concepts.
- Curiosity, openness and outstanding collaborative skills: you will be self-aware, ready to challenge and be challenged, with a strong desire to develop.
- Proven ability to self-organise and a proactive attitude, looking for problems to solve
- An aptitude for consulting, to see the bigger picture; to be able to represent it back to clients in a way that is meaningful and powerfully simple.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – you can build rapport quickly.
- The ability to adapt and be flexible and to see challenges as opportunities.
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to structure work activities into a coherent project plan.
You can have a look around one of our recent interactive maps here: